Tuesday, May 8, 2012

HCG Diary - I'm still losing after using Jay Robb whey protein

I don't think eating the Jay Robb whey protein yesterday hurt me any. I intended to use in place of one of my meats, but I had several bites of roast last night while fixing my honey's plate. I couldn't help it...I was hungry! Really hungry! So, I've decided that if I start to feel like that again I'm just going to eat some extra protein. Anyway, I was down another pound even this morning. I had another whey protein shake this morning and I put a T of coconut flour in it for some fiber. I've been having problems going to the bathroom, so will probably drink Smooth Move tonight. I had chocolate whey protein yesterday and when I went to Krogers I got a bag of vanilla, which is really my fave. Yum! It is much less expensive to order a 24 ounce bag from Amazon so I plan to do that next time. Click on the picture of it below and it will take you to Amazon. I like using the vanilla and adding strawberries to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment