Friday, May 4, 2012

HCG Diary...VLCD Day 3...YEE-HAW!!!

I can't believe it, but I'm down three pounds from yesterday. Today's weight is 235.4. I really flooded myself with water and stevia iced tea yesterday so I guess that helped a lot. When I woke up yesterday morning I found my Smooth Move tea still sitting on the counter from the night before. I let it steep and was so tired that I forgot about it and went to bed. I was afraid to drink it yesterday because the tea bag had been sitting in the water for so long that I was afraid it would really cause cramping. I made a cup and drank it last night and it has really helped me...ahem...clear some things out this morning. Well, I'm so stoked today after seeing how much weight I'm losing. I am celebrating with some Bigelows Perfect Peach tea. It's in the fridge getting cold...yummy. I'm cooking enough chicken tenderloins to last me the next three days. I also figured out that I can do better with half a grapefruit (only has 41 calories) than an apple. The nutrition facts on the apple bag says that it has 130 calories and I figured that was way too much. I'm going to the store to stock up on some things as soon as my chicken finishes cooking. I wasn't sure about the vegetable thing but I guess as long as I stay within my 500 calories after the protein, melba and fruit that I can have whatever it takes to get me there. We're planning on going camping in June and I'm pushing to at least wait until the 16th, which will be my last vlcd.


No comments:

Post a Comment