Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HCG Diary - R1P2VLCD14

I started injections today after doing sublingual for the last two weeks. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I've been doing great with the weight loss. As of today I am down 17.2 pounds...YAY!!! I've ate off of protocol on Mother's Day when my fiance made shish kabobs with ribeye. They were incredible! I had at least three times as much meat as I should have had and they also had mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. So, the next day I was up .4 but today I'm down 1.2, so it came back off. I've noticed on the two days that I have gained, on the very next day I have lost at least double the amount that I lost the day before the gain. I would LOVE to get down in the 100s on this round of hcg, but that's 26 more pounds to go so I don't know how that will work. I'm just taking it one day at a time at this point. One thing that I have noticed is that I'm not drinking as much water as I was at first so I plan on bumping it up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment