Wednesday, May 9, 2012

HCG Diary - R1P2VLCD8

I feel so much more like myself today than I have the last few days. I've released 13.4 pounds so far and I'm thrilled. I did increase my hcg slightly and I think that combined with a little extra protein is helping me. I took my dopa munuca today and yesterday, too, so that has helped. Planning is a big part of this program. Looking back, I can see that it has been the times that I haven't pre-planned adequately that I've kind of messed up. I'm having a yard sale Friday at my cousin's house so I will have to make sure that I take my lunch because they're having hot dogs, which would definitely be a no-no for me. I haven't been cooking my vegetables much so I'm looking into different dishes that I can have to change things up a bit. So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment